Parenting in 2022: How To Teach Business and Entrepreneurship To Your Children
||Business Entrepreneurship||Children, Life Skills, Success||
11 students enrolled
Teaching business to children and young adults: How this could lead to their advantage in the future.
What you’ll learn:
- Foster skills in your children that set them up for the rest of their lives – life, job, business success.
- Bond with your children more by getting an amazing project to work on together.
- Teaching the importance of money and hard work to children
- Parenting while working together on an exciting project
- Teaching your children entrepreneurship while parenting them and developing their abilities.
The benefits you get:
- 2h of on-demand video materials
- Fulltime access
- Certificate upon the completion of the course.
Be interested in teaching entrepreneurship to your children as part of your parenting.
This course has defined a wide range of life success skills ranging from concentration and organization to time management and emotional intelligence, directing parents on how to guide their children through business ideas that not only make money, but also teach valuable life lessons.
Both you and your child will be able to establish a business together, work side by side, and bond over a topic that is engaging, positive, and educational. In this way, you will have a great opportunity to teach them many useful life skills, and keep them actively engaged for a long time, while making their creative and other skills thrive.
- Course welcome and introduction.
- Teaching success skills.
- Business planning for kids and young adults.
- Matching business to personality types.
- Money and business concerns.
- Other concerns.