Fundraising: How To Raise Capital In 10+ Strategies
||Business Entrepreneurship||crowdfunding, Fundraising, start-ups||
2 students enrolled
Understand how to raise capital by fundraising from grants, loans, investors, as well as crowdfunding. Learn about business fundraising, nonprofits, and start-ups.
What you’ll learn:
- How to raise funds and get closer to realizing your dreams
- How to find a wide range of sources and strategies for raising capital
- How to waste less time trying to raise funds from ineffective sources of fundraising
- Investor fundraising, loans, grants, donations, crowdfunding, and more.
- Understand how to obtain company loans
- Understand where to find and to apply for business grants
- How to use crowdfunding and how to get donations
- The instructor’s personalised fundraising advice
The benefits you get:
- 2h of on-demand video materials
- Fulltime access
- Certificate upon the completion of the course.
Be ambitious and motivated to find out about ways you can raise capital for your business ventures.
How this fundraising course will work
1) Learn how to calculate how much capital you need.
2) Use a mixture of more than 10 ways to raise your funds.
Really not sure if that’s going to help you?
Not all of the techniques implemented in this course will work for you. But because this course offers you a wide variety of money-raising techniques, some of them will definitely be effective.
Moreover, you should be able to reach the amount your situation needs by incorporating several of the fundraising techniques mentioned in this program.
Why is it important that you take this course?
Don’t rely solely on one method for fundraising, such as sponsors, loans or crowdfunding. With a wide view of all the possible ways to raise capital, give yourself greater opportunities to chase your dreams.
In this way, you will be able to select the most successful tactics and execute them faster and with more confidence.
- Course welcome and introduction.
- Setting goals and making the calculations.
- The fundamentals of fundraising.
- Traditional sources.
- Fundraising leads.
- The creative way of fundraising.
- Innovative ways to make money.
- Useful websites for raising money.
- Thoughts and personal experiences in the fundraising sphere.
- Creating an investor pitch presentation.
- Other fundraising resources.